PMD Productions, Inc.
EXPERIENCE 1987 - Present
* Earl Klugh Weekend of Jazz - Colorado Springs, CO and Kiawah Island, SC - 2003 to present
Independent Mixing Engineer / Tour Manager:
* Jim Messina - 2011 - present, U.S. Tours, FOH Engineer/Tour Manager
* Brian Culbertson, 2012 - present, US Tours, FOH Engineer/Tour Manager/Prod Manager
* Chris Botti – 1999 – 2005, U.S / European Tours, FOH Engineer/Tour Manager
* Bob James, 1991 - 2004, World Tours, FOH Engineer/Tour Manager
Mixing Engineer / Audio Dept. Head:
* Dave Koz and Friends at Sea - 2005 to present
Independent Mixing Engineer Live Performance: (partial listing)
* David Sanborn, 2012 - present, FOH Engineer
* Boney James, 2012 - present, FOH Engineer
* Earl Klugh, 2002 - present, World Tours, FOH Engineer
* Dave Koz, 2003 – 2010, World Tours, FOH Engineer
* Fourplay, 1993 - 2004 & 2011, World Tours, FOH Engineer
* Toto - 2002, U.S. Tour, FOH Engineer
* George Benson, 1999 - 2000, U.S / European Tours, FOH Engineer
* Don Williams, 1998 - 1999, World Tours - Monitor Engineer
* Larry Carlton, 1997 - 2001, U.S. Tours FOH Engineer
* Lee Ritenour, 1994 - 2001, World Tours - FOH, Monitor Engineer
* Natalie Cole, 1995-1998, U.S. Tours, FOH Engineer
* Larry Carlton/Lee Ritenour, 1995, Japan/U.S. Tour - FOH Engineer
* Jazz Cruises LLC - 2005 - 2010, Smooth Jazz Cruise FOH Engineer
* Pointer Sisters, 1990-1994, U.S./European Tours, FOH Engineer
* Was (Not Was), 1988 to 1992, World Tours - FOH Engineer
Radio & Television:
* Fourplay "BET on Jazz", 1999 - P.A. Mixer - BET
* Fourplay "Onhe Filter", 1999 -German Television show - FOH Engineer
* Bob James Trio, "Ocean Blue Jazz Festival", 2000 - P.A. Mixer - Japanese Television
* George Benson, "Live with the BBC Orchestra, Belfast", 1999 - Monitor Mixer - BBC 1
* Barbara Mandrell "Steppin' Out", 1995 - P.A. Mixer - TNN special
* Red, Hot & Country, 1994 - P.A. Mixer - TNN special
* The Best of Country '94 - P.A. Mixer - CBS special taped 12/12-16/94, broadcast 1/95
* Elvis: The Tribute - Monitor Engineer, Stage Tech, Pay-per- View October 8, 1994
* Rhythm, Country, & Blues - The Concert - P.A. Mixer, taped March 23, 1994.
* The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Julio Iglesias Band Engineer
* MTV Unplugged - Europe - Was (Not Was) Band Engineer 1992.
* Onhe Filter - German television show - Was (Not Was) Band Engineer 1992.
* Arsenio Hall Show - Was (Not Was) Band Engineer 1989/90.
* Rick Dee's Show - Was (Not Was) Band Engineer 1990.
* Tracy Walker – All This Time CD, Co-Producer and Engineer, 2003
* Fourplay - Energy CD - “Blues on the Moon” Bonus Track, Recording Engineer, 2008
* Bob James - BJMcSwift CD, Recording Engineer, 2002
* Fourplay - FOH Engineer, Warner Bros. release, Casino Lights '99, 1999
* Lee Ritenour - Assistant Mix Engineer, I.E. Records release, A Twist of Jobim, 1997
* Lee Ritenour - FOH & Assistant Engineer, GRP Records release, Alive in L.A., 1997
* Tokyo FM - Mix engineer of live Was (Not Was) performance 1989.
* Was (Not Was), Somewhere in America CD, Fontana Records 1992 European release.
Recording & Mix Engineer - "Where Did Your Heart Go?" and "Robot Girl"
1986-1987 Staff Sound Technician and Mixing Engineer for a major Philadelphia, PA, area sound company. Tours included:
* O’Jay’s/Levert - Systems Tech
* Gregg Allman Band, "No Angels" Tour, Systems Tech / Monitor Engineer
* Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, "Light of Day" Tour, Systems Tech / Monitor Engineer
* Miles Davis, Systems Tech
1981-1986 Sound Engineer/Road Manager of Northern California and Philadelphia regional bands.
1979-1981 Owner/Operator of a regional sound company and 4 track demo studio in Northern California.
1978-1979 Staff Sound Technician/Stage Manager in a major Northern California nightclub.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST